Thursday 25 April 2013

U is for Ukelele

When I signed up for Twitter, I found some people to follow who came from my hometown.

At that time, I was still living in the States, feeling homesick and struggling a bit really.

It's been interesting getting to know some of these lovely people who I follow...and who follow me too.

Some of them play the ukelele. 

They are good at it.


/sigh

I thought maybe I'd have a go.

/laugh

So I went out and bought this lovely little pink instrument.



It looks really nice, sitting in my lounge.  But there is a dreadful problem.  It may look nice..and I'm sure that in the skilled hands of some of my more talented friends it would sound lovely too...but quite frankly, I can't get a decent noise to appear.

Musically challenged maybe?  Seems odd, when I can play a full size guitar!!

:)x



2 comments:

  1. Oooo a pink one, mine is blue, I can't play mine either LOL

    Its been great to get to know you too.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete