Thursday 25 April 2013

R is for Radio-Controlled Cars .....and... Reading ...oh, and Rugby

Yes..I'm still catching up.
And yes...I'm still not sorry.

Hey..life is for living, so when the opportunity arrives..Run with it!  

:)

So, this past weekend, as I said before, was just wonderful.  

Although I have no pictures of my own about this, I spent time watching rugby at Broadwater with a certain Someone.  I still have no idea of the rules of the game...but I must say I was well impressed that the referee was a woman!

The next day...beautiful again.  And what did I do?  Nooo..not gardening.  Noo ..not knitting.  But the same Someone introduced me to his radio controlled cars.  I am amazed that I played with them.  What was even more amazing was how much fun we had chasing each others' cars around a car park!!!!!!  

Definitely reliving childhood!  



And then, of course, in a much more predictable way for me...R is for Reading.  :)

Usually, I read classics..or something typically....well, female, for want of a better word.

Books like these...


And then, of course, you meet Someone who is a reader, yes.  And for that I am thankful.  He came in to the flat the other day with a bagful of books.... which I apparently might enjoy.  I'm not convinced, to be honest.  But then, I suppose reading material is a little like asparagus or spinach...how do you know you don't like it until you try it?


:) x


No comments:

Post a Comment