Friday 5 April 2013

E is for Entertainment

And enjoyment too.

:)

Every time I've thought of the word "entertainment" today, this song has jumped up into my mind and then exited through my mouth!  Can't beat The Jam, can you?


Entertainment (and enjoyment) came today in the form of an impromptu knitting session with my friend, Dawn, at our local Costa coffee shop.  It was good to get out.  The company was great, as always.  The coffee and brownie tasted great.  Knitting is a fantastic way to keep your brain and hands busy.

And I bet, if you asked people around us, that they were also entertained by watching us knit away!



A few weeks ago, I was waiting in a hospital lobby to have a blood test done.  Rather than sit idly, I pulled my knitting out of  my "bottomless" bag and started on a few rows.
It took me a while before I became aware of all the eyes which were watching my hands! So, it has to be good to watch, huh?  

:)x




No comments:

Post a Comment