Thursday 25 April 2013

T is for Tea and Teapots

I used to be a coffee drinker, until I had a few major surgeries about 3 or 4 years ago.  Suddenly, coffee made my stomach churn.  Even the smell of it was enough to make me feel queasy.

So I returned to tea.


I've got quite a selection of mint tea, chamomile..ordinary tetley tea... all which live on this shelf.  The fancier teas live in the little caddy thing on the right..  and it's here I head to when I get home from work.

I don't make tea in a pot most of the time.  So it may seem a bit odd that I have a bit of a collection of teapots developing.  One of them doesn't have a lid, but that makes it a rather quirky flower vase instead!


There's even more on top of the other kitchen cabinet!


The cutting board was given to me by my Aunt (the one who recently passed away)


And even on the little shelf above the kitchen sink, I have a few little teapots...novelty ones, but they are so cute... treasures which did come home with me from the States..



:)x



No comments:

Post a Comment