Thursday 5 September 2013

5/365 ... Knitting...Finished projects

I don't remember if it was last week, or when exactly, but I finally finished the baby blanket which I've been working on (off and on) for heaven only knows how long.

It was a pattern I've wanted to do for ages...called Tumbling Blocks.  And I knitted it up in 4 ply white acrylic yarn..easy to wash which is an essential when dealing with babies (in my opinion anyway)!

Anyway, here it is, spread out on top of my bed.




I folded it up for the second picture, so you might be able to see some more of the pattern detail.


And then, because it's so much fun, :) , I looked through my box of other finished knitting projects, which include scarves, jumpers, mittens, wash cloths... hat...  before...


....putting it all away again!




No comments:

Post a Comment