Tuesday 26 March 2013

@----/-- Flowers :)

I love flowers, but really don't buy them for myself.  If I'm going to put money into something like that, I'll get a plant for the garden, or a houseplant.

So, with that in mind, you'll understand why I am so enjoying my lounge this week.  

Flowers abound!


These roses are actually just over a week old now.  My friend, Nic, gave them to me, because I'd had a tough week at work.  Bless him...he had them shoved inside his jacket, to keep them out of the cold!  :)

These delightful spring flowers were added to the room...


and the collection, if that's what you call it, was completed on Sunday when I went to Church.  There are always flowers on the altar and after the service someone is given them to take home...this week the Pastor chose me to receive them.  They just make me smile...


It's Easter week now.  Always a time when I become thoughtful, with emotions running wild a bit.  I plan to be at Church on Thursday night and then again Friday morning.  Those two services are the most contemplative ones I can ever imagine.

But the joyous Easter morning service I'll have to miss, as I'll be working.  Fortunately, it makes no difference to Him where I am...


Just a token Cross from Palm Sunday's service, but I love it.  I guess a lot of people would say that having faith in God and attending services etc is a sign of weakness.  I don't know about that....for me it is a comfort.  He gives me the strength to carry on when the road I'm walking is too hard, too painful.  No, I'm not perfect.  But is anyone?  

:)x


No comments:

Post a Comment